About the Norco Search XR A1
The Search XR blurs the lines between mountain and road, pushing the limits of what you’d expect from a drop bar bike. With its ample tire clearance, rack, fender and bottle mounts, and lightweight carbon frame, the Search XR thrives off the beaten path and opens every ride up to whatever road and trail your heart desires. Explore singletrack, tackle a gravel loop, or head out for an extended bike-packing excursion.
The Search XR is up for whatever adventures you can imagine, and even those you don’t even know about yet.
- Search XR Aluminum Frame and Fork: Strong, lightweight X6 aluminum frame and full carbon fork creates a robust and durable adventure rig. Curved & ovalized seat stays, bent chain stays, thinned seat tube, top tube and optimized fork blade design maximize rider comfort and reduce fatigue.
- Search XR Adventure Geometry: Designed to excel on rougher surfaces, the geometry is a little slacker and longer than conventional road bikes to create a confident ride.
- Frame Stiffness:Front and rear 12mm thru-axles, oversized head tube junction, downtube, BB shell and chain stays deliver lateral stiffness for maximum power transfer and control over rough terrain.
- Big Tire Clearance and Size-Specific Wheels: Ample clearance for up to 650b x 2.1” or 700c x 28c-45c tires (up to 42c with full fenders). The smallest two sizes feature smaller wheels providing smaller riders with uncompromised fit and handling.
- Accessory Mounts:Multiple bottle cage mounts on the frame & fork, custom removable fender bridge mount, and stealth rack & fender mounting points expand Search XR’s versatility.
With roots firmly planted in the world-class testing ground that is British Columbia, Canada, Norco bikes has grown into a global company delivering superior cycling experiences to everyone, everywhere. With nearly 50 years as a leader in the industry, their company’s success is built on an unwavering promise to listen, innovate and ride. Today, their commitment to rider-driven innovation and to supporting those evolving the sport of cycling is stronger than ever. For Norco, these two pursuits go hand in hand. They believe that your Norco bike should fit, feel and perform as a natural extension of your body. Best-selling ranges include the Norco Charger, Optic and Threshold ranges.
Norco Search XR A2 2020 Gravel Bike
|Frame||Double Butted X6 Aluminum, Smooth Welds|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX FD-RX400|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RD-RX400|
|Number of Gears||20|
|Shifters||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700|
|Chain set||Shimano GRX FC-RX600 46/30T|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BB-RS500 PressFit BB86|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG50 11-36T|
|Brakeset||Tektro MD-C550 Dual-Piston Mechanical Disc|
|Handlebars||Norco Super Flare Aluminum, 16deg Flare|
|Stem||Norco SL Aluminum|
|Headset||Integrated Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Bar Tape||Norco Griptacular Shockproof|
|Rims||WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0|
|Front Hub||12 x 100mm TA 32h - Black|
|Rear Hub||12 x 142mm TA 32h - Black|
|Tyres||Schwalbe G-One Bite 700 x 38c Raceguard - Folding|
|Saddle||Norco Race, Chromo Rails|
|Seatpost||Norco SL Aluminum|
|Weight||No Weight Information Available|