About the Bike Lock
The Garmin Forerunner 935 GPS Multisport Watch, only weighing 49g, is an advanced comfortable running and multisport watch, which you can wear all day. Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings. Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features. Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more. Overall this premium GPS running/triathlon watch helps you fine-tune your training and recovery to be a better athlete.
Outlast your longest workout with a battery you can rely on, even in the middle of an iron-distance triathlon or ultramarathon. Forerunner 935 features up to 24 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode. When you’re just using it as your day-to-day smartwatch, you’ll get up to 2 weeks from a single charge.
- Battery Life - Up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate).
- Elevation Changes - Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings.
- Evaluates Training Status - Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features.
- Advanced Dynamics2 - Provides advanced dynamics2 for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more.
Garmin Forerunner 935 GPS Multisport Watch
|Dimensions||47mm (W) x 47mm (H) x 13.9mm (L)|
|Battery Life||Up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate)|
|Screen||- Lens Material: Chemically strengthened glass
- Bezel Material: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Case material: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Strap material: Silicone
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) and colour display
- Display size: 30.5mm
- Display resolution: 240 pixel diameter
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
|Live Tracking||- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned, Floors climbed, Distance travelled, Intensity minutes, TrueUp™, Move IQ™, Fitness Age
|Training Features||GPS speed and distance, Customisable screen(s), Customisable activity profiles, Auto Pause®, Interval training, Advanced workouts, Downloadable training plans, Auto Lap®, Manual lap, Configurable lap alerts, V02 max, Training Status (lets you see if you’re training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend.), Training Load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC), Training Effect (aerobic), Training Effect (anaerobic), Customisable alerts, Audio prompts, Finish time, Virtual Partner, Race an Activity, Auto multisport activities, Multi-sport, Course guidance, Segments (Live, Garmin), Strava features (Beacon, live segments), LiveTrack, Group LiveTrack, Touch and/or button lock, Hot keys, Auto scroll, Activity history on watch|
|Data Card||64 MB Memory|
|Water Rating||5 ATM|
|Connection Interface||Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®|
|Compatibility||Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™
Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
|Other Features||- Connect IQ™ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Smart notifications
- Controls smartphone music
- Find My Phone
- Find My Watch
- VIRB® Camera Remote
|Watch Functions||Time/date (Includes date and alarm), GPS Time Sync, Automatic daylight saving time, Alarm clock, Timer, Stopwatch, Sunrise/sunset times|
|Additional Features||Cycling features:
- Preloaded cycling profiles and courses
- Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor
- Race an activity
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal
- FTP (with compatible accessory)
- Compatible with Vector™ (power meter)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+™-enabled power meters)
- Compatible with Varia Vision™ (head-mounted display)
- Compatible with Varia™ radar (rear-facing radar)
- Compatible with Varia™ lights
- Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor) yes (ANT+® and Bluetooth® Smart sensors)
|Included in Box||Forerunner 935 GPS watch