About the Norco Rampage 1
The Rampage DJ brings hardcore slopestyle & dirt jump design and purpose to a platform in 3 sizes. It’s purpose-built, tough, and will survive in the punishing world of Slopestyle, Dirt Jump trails, Street, Skate Bowls and indoor bike parks.
When you need a tough, cool, capable bike to style it up, the Rampage will deliver the goods, shake off the bads, and give you less excuses to not go big this year.
- Modern Geometry and Clean Design: No matter who you are, how your bikes rides is just as important as how it looks – especially if you’re hangin’ out goin’ big with your buddies. The Rampage features our most current Street/Dirt frame design and brings it to riders who need a bike that lives up to their skills and looks great.
- Aluminum frame: While BMX riders are still full-on into Chromoly frames, we’ve been hearing from team riders, and everybody out at the jump trails that they’re looking for something lighter and stiffer than steel can provide – so we went with aluminum for the Rampage. Light. Strong, and looks great!
- Size and model options: The Rampage is now available to a wider range of riders, as we’ve added three frame sizes and multiple models to the lineup, so no matter where you’re coming from, or how much budget you have, you can go big!
- Dirt Jump Focused-spec: Norco has been building dirt jump MTB’s for longer than just about anyone – and we’ve picked up a few tricks and secrets along the way – so when we spec a dirt jump bike, it’s got the goods.
- Tapered head tube: The Rampage’s tapered head tube provides more surface area for welding, resulting in a stronger frame, and allows for the most modern forks to be run, giving riders quality spec out of the box, and the chance to upgrade later on if something shiny catches their eye.
With roots firmly planted in the world-class testing ground that is British Columbia, Canada, Norco bikes has grown into a global company delivering superior cycling experiences to everyone, everywhere. With nearly 50 years as a leader in the industry, their company’s success is built on an unwavering promise to listen, innovate and ride. Today, their commitment to rider-driven innovation and to supporting those evolving the sport of cycling is stronger than ever. For Norco, these two pursuits go hand in hand. They believe that your Norco bike should fit, feel and perform as a natural extension of your body. Best-selling ranges include the Norco Charger, Optic and Threshold ranges.
Norco Rampage 1 2020 Mountain Bike
|Frame||Aluminum X6 DJ 26”|
|Fork||Manitou Circus Comp 100mm Travel|
|Number of Gears||Singlespeed|
|Chain set||2 piece Samox, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed, threaded BB|
|Cassette||14T single speed cassette|
|Chain||KMC Z1 black 1/2 x 3/32”|
|Brakeset||Tektro MD-280 Mechanical disc, 160mm|
|Handlebars||Norco 6061 DB, 780mm, 25mm rise|
|Stem||Alloy 45mm, 31.8mm bore, 4 bolt front clamp|
|Headset||FSA No 42 ACB|
|Grips||Norco, small flange|
|Rims||Alex MUS 30, 26”|
|Front Hub||Novatec 15 x 100mm, sealed bearing|
|Rear Hub||Novatec alloy sealed bearing 32H|
|Tyres||Maxxix DTH folding, 26 x 2.3” Skinwall|
|Saddle||Norco Pivotal stealth II, thick padding|
|Seatpost||6061 alloy Kue Q Pivotal stealth II, 27.2 x 200mm|
|Weight||No Weight Information Available|