About the Norco Sight A2 Aluminium
Trails are getting tougher. Expectations of All-Mountain are rising. To create the new Sight, Norco drew on the inspiration we find in the mountains around us, and let it drive innovation that can only come from rethinking the science behind the design. The Sight’s Ride Aligned™ design system provides an All-Mountain experience that feels dynamic under rider input and provides a confident, stable chassis when charging though rough terrain.
It’s a completely new take on All-Mountain that’ll blow away your expectations – and shatter the status quo.
Please note: All Norco Sight Images are a representation of colour only.
- Ride Aligned™: The 2020 Sight uses Norco’s Ride Aligned™ design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder. Using individual rider metrics, precise suspension kinematics, and proprietary app technology, you’ll align with your ride experience like never before.
- Long-Travel Dropper Posts: Every Sight features short seat tubes for maximum standover clearance, allowing for size-specific, long-travel dropper posts to get seats completely out of the way in the rough stuff.
- Precision Suspension: The Sight’s RockShox and Fox suspension components are mated to Norco’s precisely-engineered Ride Aligned™ kinematics to produce 150mm of travel in back and 160mm up front. Combined with the Ride Aligned™ Bike Setup Guide app, the Sight’s suspension is easy to dial-in for every rider.
- The Power To Stop: We equipped every Sight with 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes and 200/180mm rotors to give you the speed-control you need to hit the perfect line on every ride and pull you back when the ruckus gets a little out of hand.
- Details Matter: Every Sight, in every size can fit a full-sized water bottle. Every frame size is available in both 27.5” and 29”. There’s enough space for 2.6” tires, but we’ve equipped 2.4’s and 2.5’s with tough, supportive side-walls that are lighter than DH, but tougher than Trail because we know details matter. All of them.
- Added Frame Features: The Sight features custom frame protection and a new shuttle guard to protect it from long, rowdy days on the trail and when it’s hanging off the back of your buddy’s pickup, and the under-top tube mounts provide easy mounting for some of the most popular aftermarket storage bags or accessories.
Norco Sight A2 29 2020 Mountain Bike
|Frame||Sight Aluminum 150mm Travel|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float X2 Performance LSC/LSR|
|Fork||Fox Float 36 Rhythm 160mm Travel. Sweep adjust, short offset|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Eagle GX|
|Number of Gears||12|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle NX|
|Chain set||Truvativ Descendant 6K Eagle, 29" - 32T, 27.5" - 34T, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB|
|Cassette||SRAM Eagle NX PG1230, 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle NX|
|Brakeset||SRAM Code R Hydraulic, 200/180mm|
|Handlebars||Norco 6061 800mm, S/M - 20mm rise, L/XL - 30mm rise|
|Stem||Norco 40mm reach, 35mm clamp|
|Headset||FSA #57 E tapered internal, Sealed Bearing 1.5" to 1-1/8"|
|Grips||SDG Slater lock on|
|Rims||Stans Flow D, black 32H,|
|Front Hub||DT Swiss 370, 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub||DT Swiss 370, 148x12mm|
|Front Tyre||DT Swiss 370, 148x12mm|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHRII 2.4” WT EXO TR Folding|
|Saddle||WTB Volt 250 Sport|
|Seatpost||TransX YSP-39JL Dropper, S - 150mm, M/L - 170mm, XL - 200mm, 1x lever|
|Weight||16.2 kg (Large)|