About the Norco Storm 3 Women's
The Storm picks up where road, gravel, and hybrid bikes can’t go – fatter tires, off-road-oriented progressive design, and features that’ll give riders the chance to truly experience what mountain biking is truly all about in a bike that won’t break the bank.
Whether you’ve found your way back to bike after years away, or are just exploring a new way to ride, the Storm offers quality, performance and accessibility to a wide array of riders, and is the perfect chance to give you the time and versatility to learn what kind of mountain biking is perfect for you!
- Progressive Design: The Storm uses Norco’s holistic approach to fit and geometry to achieve its nimble, confident trail performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful, efficient pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending to help make the most of every ride.
- 100mm Travel Suspension Forks: The Storm features 100mm of front suspension travel – the perfect amount for off-road adventure and exploration, without feeling like you’re carrying around extra weight or bulk when you don’t need it.
- Shimano Gearing: Shimano Tourney 16 Speed Drivetrain delivers personalized gear choices that take you as far and wide as you want to go
- 2.35” tire clearance: The Storm series comes equipped with 2.25” tires for a smooth, all-round fast ride, but the frame is designed to take up to 2.35” rubber, so if your adventures start to get a little looser, just throw on some wider tires, and the Storm is good to go!
- Two wheel sizes, one bike: Depending on what frame size you ride, the Storm is available in a wheel size to suit you. The XXS, XS and S are equipped with 27.5” tires to help fit smaller riders, and the M features 29” wheels so taller riders can take advantage of their smooth ride.
With roots firmly planted in the world-class testing ground that is British Columbia, Canada, Norco bikes has grown into a global company delivering superior cycling experiences to everyone, everywhere. With nearly 50 years as a leader in the industry, their company’s success is built on an unwavering promise to listen, innovate and ride. Today, their commitment to rider-driven innovation and to supporting those evolving the sport of cycling is stronger than ever. For Norco, these two pursuits go hand in hand. They believe that your Norco bike should fit, feel and perform as a natural extension of your body. Best-selling ranges include the Norco Charger, Optic and Threshold ranges.
Norco Storm 3 2020 Women's Mountain Bike
|Frame||6061 Alloy XC|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCT30 HLO DS, 100mm Travel|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Altus FD-315-TS|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney RD-TX800|
|Number of Gears||16|
|Chain set||Prowheel TM-CY10 36/22T|
|Brakeset||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic 160mm|
|Handlebars||X6 Alloy, 740mm, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm Bore|
|Stem||Norco Alloy 60mm|
|Rims||Alex DP21 TRS 29”/27.5” Rims|
|Front Hub||Joytech D871DSE Alloy|
|Rear Hub||Joytech D872TSE Alloy|
|Tyres||WTB Starflight 2.25”|
|Saddle||Norco XC Women’s|