About the Saris M2 Wheel on Trainer
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your virtual training application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth and let the M2's electromagnetic response system do the rest. And thanks to integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors. Plus, our innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tyre-to-roller connection for every single ride.
- +/- 5% accurate power readings.
- Controlled, electromagnetic resistance provides a precise workout every time.
- Seamlessly connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Integrated cadence, speed and power data – no external sensors needed.
- Zwift certified
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
About the brand
- In 1989 Chris and Sara Fortune purchased then-named Graber Products with a mission to manufacture the highest quality bike racks right here in Madison, Wisconsin. This dedication to Made in the USA manufacturing and sourcing is at the heart of our business. With most raw materials sourced within just 300 miles of our Saris Cycling Group headquarters, combined with our "just in time" manufacturing process has allowed American manufacturing to be both possible and profitable.
Saris M2 Wheel On Trainer
|Frame||Comes on foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever|
|Features||Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts|
|Resistance||Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade|
|Wheel sizes||2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire|
|Notes||Trainer tire recommended|