About the Specialized Turbo Creo SL Expert Road Bike
Specialized have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL is sure to exceed your expectations of how an e-road bike performs. It’s lightweight, smooth, capable, and even lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster. The Turbo Creo SL Expert features the Specialized Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that’s the same one as the S-Works model, and you’ll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, Specialized have included a 1x Shimano Ultegra Di2 build with an XT rear derailleur and an 11-42t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties, while Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tyres to keep you rolling worry-free and super-fast. And filling out the build are the Future Stem Pro, alloy Expert Hover bars, and the fan-favourite BodyGeometry Power Sport saddle. The Specialized Creo realizes the dream of an e-bike which feels like any other high-end road bike, with its natural handling and manoeuvrability, but with a flick of a switch unleashes its power to become the turbo charged super car of the cycling world.
- FACT 11r carbon frame which not only makes the Creo literally kilograms lighter than competing e-bikes, giving it incredible range, it also encourages dancing on the pedals and diving into corners with its stiff agile design.
- Future Shock 2.0 Fork reduces fatigue and increase speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 allows you to adjust compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound.
- Specialized SL custom lightweight motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if that’s not enough, the optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power. More fun, more freedom
- Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 1x11 high performance drivetrain gives you the smooth and accurate electronic shifting experience with the gear range to go anywhere with or without motor assistance
Specialized Turbo Creo SL Expert 2020 Electric Road Bike
|Frame||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount dis|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore XT Di2, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070|
|Chain set||Praxis, 46t, 110BCD with Praxis, Hollow forged M30, custom offset|
|Cassette||Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Specialized Expert Hover, alloy, 125x75mm w/ Di2 hole|
|Stem||Future Stem, Pro|
|Front Hub||Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h|
|Rear Hub||Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28m|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, Titanium Rails|
|Seatpost||S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor with Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh with Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Controller||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|