About the Trek Verve+ 2 Low-Step
Expand your cycling range, confidence and comfort with this versatile electric hybrid from Trek. The Verve+ is built to make every trip comfortable, from day long adventures to short trips to the shops. The Verve+ line-up features varying frame styles to suite different riders. This bike’s lowstep design makes it easier to hop on and off, while all the frame styles put you in a comfortable upright position that's perfect for seeing the world around you. This combined with its capable 2.0” tyres, front suspension fork, and comfortable saddle, makes the Verve+ the ultimate smooth ride. This version comes fully kitted out with lights, mudguards and a rear rack to get you up and running right away.
An electric hybrid as versatile and affordable as the Verve+ can appeal to nearly anybody. Whether you are looking to keep up with friends, to ride further or faster, to commute, climb hills easily, save the environment or simply have the freedom to explore and enjoy leisure time – the Verve+ will give you that boost you need to see and do more.
The Verve+ is a pedal assist electric bike, which means it uses a high-performance Bosch e-bike system to amplify your own pedal power, capable of sustaining speeds of up to 25 km/h. The motor runs off one of Treks removable, high capacity lithium-ion batteries. These are waterproof and easy to recharge on or off the bike.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium Frame is light and stiff, improving your efficiency and control
- SR Suntour NEX Suspension Fork with 50mm travel smooths out the drops and bumps that would be jarring on a rigid fork, keeping you in control of your ride
- Shimano Acera 9 Speed Drivetrain offers fast, reliable and accurate shifting with the range of to tackle any gradient
- Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes give powerful, controllable and consistent stopping power in all conditions
- Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus, puncture protect, reflective, 26x2.0" Tyres offer great traction and excellent rolling ability on the tarmac, specially designed with E-Bikes in mind.
- Bosch Performance Line, 250-watt, 50 Nm, 25 km/h Motor with Bosch Intuvia controller which allows you to adjust the level of assistance you receive and monitor your battery level. Featuring the new Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and up ramps
Trek Verve + 2 Lowstep 500WH 2020 Electric Hybrid Bike
|Frame||Alpha Aluminium, with internal cable routing|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 50mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M2000|
|Shifters||Shimano Acera M3000, 9-speed|
|Chain set||ProWheel alloy, 38T steel ring, 170 mm length|
|Chain||Shimano HG53, 9-speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Bontrager aluminium touring|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8 mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr-compatible|
|Headset||VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded|
|Grips||Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic|
|Rims||Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36-hole, presta valve|
|Front Hub||Shimano TX505, CenterLock|
|Rear Hub||Shimano TX505, CenterLock|
|Front Tyre||Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus, puncture protect, reflective, 26x2.0" (50-559)|
|Rear Tyre||Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus, puncture protect, reflective, 26x2.0" (50-559)|
Bosch Performance Line, 250 watt, 65 Nm, 25 km/h
|Weight||M - 23.5 kg / 51.8 lbs|